Thursday, May 3, 2012

Around the Corner

Evelyn sneaking around the couch with her "noculars."

So, it's been awhile, no? In my absence from here, I've been finishing up my final year of school and will finally graduate this month! This is something I've been wishing for and working on for about 11 years. I couldn't be more proud of myself and look forward to be done with the papers and deadlines (and physics courses).

The 99 steps in Charlotte Amalie, from our trip to St. Thomas in February. Symbolic steps, perhaps? ;)

I am alive and well on Facebook (as much as I hate to admit it), so come and join the conversation over there, and I also hope to be more regular with my posts in this space. One can always hope. :)

Hopeful, just like Evelyn's vampire, who was hoping to make a tasty treat of me when I found him under my pillow.

2 comments:

Bella said...

So glad your back! Congratulations on your latest achievement. I look forward to reading your posts! Love the vampire! :)

Jess said...

Thanks Bella! :) It's been a long time, but it's good to be back. I always enjoy your posts!